Dennis and Joan Farr
Dr. Dennis Farr is the President of TBS and is married to Joan Ellen Farr. He was saved on October 31, 1971 and has served the Lord in the ministry since 1988 in the following areas:
- 1988 to present – Sunday School Teacher
- 1991 to 1999 – Youth Director
- 1994 to 1998 – Children’s Home Director
- 1994 to present – Preacher (ordained in 1995)
- 1999, 2005 to present – Bible College Teacher
Along with the main campus in LaGrange, GA., Bro. Dennis is working to develop the Outreach Mission of TBS. The Outreach Mission consists of establishing satellite campuses in local churches throughout the southeast, home campuses for students who are pursuing their education at home and mission campuses in prisons across America as well as church campuses in other countries.
Derek and Becky Farr
Bro. Derek Farr is currently serving as the one of our faculty members at Titus Baptist Seminary and as the Pastor of Heritage Baptist Church of Roanoke, Alabama. He is married to Becky Young Farr and has three children; son Micah and daughters, Katie and Annsley.
- Saved on June 10th, 1989.
- Serving the Lord since 1992.
- Surrendered to preach God’s Word on January 12th, 1993.
- Served as a Sunday School teacher since 1993 until present.
- Served as a youth director, associate pastor and pastor.
- Also a ventriloquist and has worked with his side-kick Charlie since 1996.
A call to God’s service is a call to prepare. Bro. Derek is convinced that the spiritual education of the child of God is essential.